Personal Information Protection Policy
We ask for a minimum amount of personal information so that our customers can feel comfortable using our site.
We take the utmost care to protect the personal information you provide to us.
Our policy on personal information protection is as follows.
■ We will use the information of individuals, groups and corporations registered by members only to develop and provide the most advanced functions and services in "ZEROO TIME", and will pay close attention to the protection of members' personal information.
(The scope is defined below, Section 1)
■ We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those specified in this agreement. (The purposes are specified below, Section 2)
■ We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as specified in this Agreement. (Management is specified below, Section 2)
■ We will regularly conduct appropriate management in other ways as stipulated in this agreement.
■ Personal information collected when members use the services of "ZEROO TIME" will be managed in accordance with the concept of personal information protection of "ZEROO TIME".
■ The personal information protection policy of "ZEROO TIME" is only for the services directly provided by "ZEROO TIME", and the services of other organizations and companies connected by links, etc. are not applicable.
■ The use of the services of "ZEROO TIME" is at the user's own risk.
■ ZEROO TIME" is not responsible for any problems or damages caused by the use of information obtained from our website or other websites linked to our website.
2．Collection and Use of Personal Information by "ZEROO TIME"
In order to develop and provide the most advanced functions and services to our members, "ZEROO TIME" requires some personal information about our members.
■ Please manage your store ID and password at your own risk.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid using names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc. that can be easily guessed by others.
- Also, please do not disclose, lend, or transfer your password, even to a friend or acquaintance.
- Please do not write your password in the e-mails you send to us or in the Q&A section of our website.
■ The personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of "ZEROO TIME" and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases.
■ When there is consent from the member
- When sending e-mails to members to request their consent to use their personal information.
- When disclosing personal information to a company that has signed a confidentiality agreement with us in advance (for example, a contractor) to the extent necessary.
- When sending e-mails or direct mails to members for the purpose of advertising us or our business partners.
- When the disclosure of personal information is required by a court of law, an order from an administrative agency, or any other law, or when there is a need to investigate a crime, eliminate or prevent an infringement of rights against a third party, or any other similar need.
■ Members should agree in advance to the Company using their personal information in the manner specified above, and should not object to it.
■ In addition, "ZEROO TIME" may share the personal information of members with our business partners in the following cases.
- When there is a business reason, such as special services for members. In this case, we will ask for the member's consent before providing the information and will not provide the information without consent.
- When conducting statistical data preparation, market research, or data analysis. In this case, we will only provide information that has been edited so that it cannot be used to identify specific individuals.
3. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our policy on personal information shown here, please send an e-mail to the following address.
Personal Information Manager : [EMAIL] email@example.com